Life in flow at Arab Health 2023: Agfa HealthCare presents innovations that create an optimal work experience for radiologists and imaging IT managers.
New functionalities and workflows let clinicians stay focused on what’s most important: patient diagnosis and treatment
At Arab Health, Agfa HealthCare is delighted by the opportunity to meet with the extended community of healthcare professionals, customers and partners from the Middle East. Close collaborations have made this a key region for Agfa HealthCare, while the latest KLAS ‘Middle East & Africa PACS 2022 Report’ has confirmed Agfa HealthCare’s strong reputation as one of the most frequently considered vendors in the Middle East, offering strong support leading to loyal customer base.
Silvio Selvaggio, General Manager Direct Export and Latin America, Agfa HealthCare, explains,
“Over the past years, we have been collaborating with our partners and many leading healthcare organizations in the region. This includes expanding the implementation of Enterprise Imaging and rolling out the innovations of the latest release – Enterprise Imaging 8.2 -, which support and allow our customers to focus on their priorities in delivering the highest level of patient care. We are very proud of our collaborations with these inspiring customers.”
In recent collaborations:
- The Ministry of Health, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, in collaboration with Agfa HealthCare and the Saudi Telecom Company, has further extended the scope of the Cloud Enterprise Imaging project – providing end-to-end radiology workflows over the cloud – to incorporate thirty hospitals into the Ministry Cloud Enterprise Imaging Environment.
- The Dubai Health Authority (DHA) has expanded its Enterprise Imaging solution to include all new DHA fitness centers. It is also upgrading all DHA facilities to the latest version of Enterprise Imaging (Enterprise Imaging 8.2).
- King Faisal Specialist Hospital in Jeddah, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, and Agfa HealthCare have collaborated to develop the Actionable Findings module, which makes communicating and acknowledging critical findings a seamless part of the radiology workflow. King Faisal Specialist Hospital implemented Enterprise Imaging within the framework of the Saudi Vision 2030 and the National Transformation Program 2020 (NTP), which seek to improve the quality of healthcare services and facilities across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
- The American University of Beirut, Lebanon, is upgrading to Enterprise Imaging version 8.2, implementing the most recent innovations including Precision Reporting, Teach and Research, Business Intelligence, Dose Management and Cardiology.
New Enterprise Imaging tools that support radiologist productivity and wellbeing
Visitors to Arab Health 2023 can discover how the right solutions can help redefine the radiologist’s flow by enhancing their productivity and boosting the value of their work:
- Shared Reading Workflow: enables faster diagnosis and treatment, by balancing radiologists’ workloads, synchronizing their task lists, and optimizing their time management with intelligent distribution of diagnostic reporting tasks across the hospital network. More information.
- RUBEE™ for AI: puts the benefits of augmented intelligence in the radiologist’s hands, with seamlessly embedded specialty AI packages for Breast imaging, Chest X-rays and Lung CT scans. More information
- Precision Reporting: innovative structured reporting supports clear, efficient communication between radiologists and requesting clinicians, enhancing diagnostic decision-making. Radiologists can use pre-defined report templates based on ACR BI-RADS®, ACR PI-RADS® and OB-GYN Atlas guidelines. More information
- Teach and Research: increases diagnostic precision and quality with the easy creation and curating of reference exams for teaching and research purposes. More information
- New EI Business Intelligence data visualization platform, powered by Looker: simplifies and speeds up the creation of standard and custom BI reports, to support a better understanding of KPIs. More information
To discuss how Agfa HealthCare and Enterprise Imaging can help you find your flow, join us at Arab Health 2023, booth #S1.F30 at the Dubai World Trade Centre, 30 January – 2 February 2023.
👉 Schedule your appointment here.
Selected commentary collected about Agfa HealthCare, KLAS® Middle East & Africa PACS 2022,
© 2022 KLAS. Visit klasresearch.com for a complete view.