Enterprise Imaging for Nuclear Cardiology offers a smooth workflow for enhanced clinical decision-making.
It meets the specific needs of nuclear cardiology and hybrid imaging for:
- Quantification, review and reporting of cardiac perfusion and function.
- An efficient workflow, with access to all specialized tools and functions from a single review environment.
Optimizing the productivity and clinical value of nuclear cardiology
Enterprise Imaging for Cardiology offers a consolidated workflow that enhances productivity, sharing of clinical data and delivery of care.
The configurable and userfriendly solution includes a comprehensive range of dedicated functions for nuclear quantification and image review, all on a single user interface.
Quantification of all Nuclear Cardiology
- SPECT and PET
- SPECT/CT and PET/CT
- Coronary Flow Reserve
- Bloodpool: SPECT and planar
Features that support high-performance nuclear cardiology
Specialized tools for nuclear cardiology and hybrid imaging
- Powerful cardiovascular quantification and image review enabling physicians to assess a patient’s cardiac health
- Nuclear cardiac quantification module
- Based on rest vs. stress (perfusion package, contractility analysis (function)
- Fits seamlessly into the nuclear imaging workflow, receiving data from PET and SPECT cameras and exporting to the Enterprise Imaging solution.
Web-based analytics across all modules
- Aggregates data into a single information warehouse and provides managers with customized reports and live dashboards.
- Helps optimize resources, identify trends and take actions.
A seamless workflow
- The vendor-neutral Enterprise Imaging platform brings together patient data and images from different devices, systems and tools, and supports the bi-directional integration with the EHR and thirdparty cardiovascular information systems.
- All cardiovascular information can be accessed, analyzed and managed from a single workspace.
- Images, quantifications, and reports can be compared side-by-side and on multiple monitors for thorough study interpretation.
- Access to all results in a single file enables easy sharing, transferring and archiving of data.
- Relevant, well-structured reports with complete data are produced in less time. Information is standardized and presented in a clear, organized format, so findings and changes are easy to track.
- Intelligent workflows support configurable save data and screen capture preferences and automatic workflow selection. Configurable user interfaces and multiple review screens further enhance efficiency and help save time.
- Collaboration and share tools enable you to stay connected with your cardiovascular service line and with the referring community.
Clinical decision-making further supported with:
- Comprehensive data importation from hemodynamic modalities
- Quantification and review of cardiac molecular imaging studies alongside other cardiac imaging studies
- A fully integrated coronary calcium analysis (calcium scoring quantification) for SPECT/CT, PET/CT
- A viability screen that integrates the quantification of viable tissue in a single application for both PET and SPECT
- A dyssynchrony analysis that assesses the phases of contraction for the left ventricle, regional and global contraction patterns
- The availability of automated correction and reconstruction of SPECT datasets, with manual adjustment available.
- Speeds up the workflow to create high-quality detailed reports with real-time measurement data.
- For all common nuclear cardiology studies: stress, myocardial perfusion imaging (MPI), and radionuclide angiography (RNA) …
- Features interface to stress devices1 and wall-motion scoring with correlative text into the report.
- Includes a set of Nuclear Cardiology specific analytics reports.
- Workflow imports of a set of commonly reported measurements into the Nuclear report.
- Enables IAC accreditation compliance.2
- Adherence to official guidelines.2
Enterprise Imaging for Cardiology
Enterprise Imaging for Cardiology offers you continuity with technology that enhances your performance and satisfaction.
Whether for a single department or a multi-facility healthcare organization. With Enterprise Imaging for Cardiology, every cardiology department has access to advanced imaging workflows, converged into a single workspace. Vendor neutral post-processing capabilities, data analysis tools and reporting workflows help drive operational performance.
Enterprise Imaging seamlessly integrates with Ascend3, Invia, MediReport3, TomTec, and TeraRecon specialized tools (1) On approved device list (2) Region specific (3) Not available in all regions