Enterprise Imaging for Cardiology offers a consolidated imaging environment for cardiovascular specialties.
It meets the particular needs of catherization laboratories for:
- Large volumes of imaging data handling.
- Advanced analysis and clinical decision support tools within a comprehensive solution.
- A productive reporting workflow, with fast access to all relevant patient information, from a single desktop.
“Harnessing large volumes of data, to support confident diagnosis”
CT and MR imaging for cardiology provide valuable information for the cardiologist. But to optimize the advantages for patient care, you need solutions for managing the rapidly expanding data volumes and increasingly complex workflow.
Enterprise Imaging creates a consolidated environment that providesspecialized tools for the visualization and analysis of large volumes of imaging data, along with features that enable a seamless reporting workflow. With Enterprise Imaging, you have convenience and clinical functionality, within a consolidated cardiology ecosystem, supporting high diagnostic confidence.
Features that support cardiac CT and MR specialists
A smooth, intuitive workflow
- The rules-based workflow engine allows the automation of a variety of cardiology imaging workflows, including CT and MR imaging, speeding up tasks and balancing workloads. For specific studies, scenes can be created enabling them to be saved and shared with colleagues.
- All cardiovascular information is available in real-time, and can be accessed, analyzed and managed from a single workspace, for high diagnostic confidence.
- Convenient, user-friendly collaboration, chat and share tools keep you connected with your colleagues in cardiology and beyond.
- Web-based analytics across all cardiovascular modules.
- The vendor-neutral platform brings together all patient data and images from different devices, systems and tools, and can be integrated with third-party cardiovascular information systems.
- A desktop integration with the EHR allows the exchange of key patient data and images.
- Web access supports you to distribute reports and images remotely.
Advanced visualization and image processing
- Enterprise Imaging offers 3D post-processing tools and seamlessly integrates with gold-standard visualization and analysis packages, for maximum productivity and scalability. The advanced visualization tools are based on “best-of-breed” relationships1.
- Clinical packages and advanced tools extend visualization to cover a broad spectrum of cardiac CT and MR procedures.
- Embedded reporting enables the production of meaningful reports with real-time measurement data.
- for all common cardiovascular CT studies: Agatston scoring and calcium volumes, diagnosing coronary artery disease, congenital heart disease and pre-TAVR evaluation, etc.
- for common cardiovascular MR study types including ventricular structure and function; valve structure and function; MR angiography; congenital heart disease; evaluation of cardiac masses; pharmacologic stress imaging; pericardial disease, etc.
- Relevant, accurate and complete information is standardized and presented in the reports in a clear, organized format, making it easier for the referring physician to distinguish what is important for diagnosis.
- Structured reporting supports compliance for IAC accreditation2 and adherence to official guidelines.
- Cardiac analysis and quantification
- Automated centerline creation
- Calcium scoring with multiple database options
- Lesion-specific analysis
- Volumetric analysis of ejection fraction
- LV/RV inner and outer contour detection
- AHA 17-segment model
- Flow dynamics
- Aortic root segmentation and orientation
- Centerline pre-processing and extractions
- User-definable planning template
- Report output
Enterprise Imaging for Cardiology
Enterprise Imaging for Cardiology offers you continuity with technology that enhances your performance and satisfaction.
Whether for a single department or a multi-facility healthcare organization. With Enterprise Imaging for Cardiology, every cardiology department has access to advanced imaging workflows, converged into a single workspace. Vendor neutral post-processing capabilities, data analysis tools and reporting workflows help drive operational performance.
(1) Enterprise Imaging seamlessly integrates with Ascend3, Invia, MediReport3, TomTec, and TeraRecon specialized tools (2) Region specific (3) Not available in all regions