One single workspace – Specialty tools and solutions
Agfa HealthCare’s Enterprise Imaging for Cardiology delivers a consolidated imaging ecosystem that speeds up image acquisition and retrieval, and enhances the delivery of patient care.
Across specialties and modalities, it improves the cardiologist’s work experience, by offering web-based image viewing and access , powerful advanced analysis applications, structured reporting, flexible workflows and collaboration tools – all in a single workspace.
A unified cardiology experience
- Every image, regardless of modality, device, room or procedure, is available within a unified ecosystem.
- The patient’s entire cardiovascular imaging history can be accessed from a single workspace.
- Reports and images can also be accessed remotely – anywhere, anytime – to meet the increasing demand for mobile flexibility.
Giving productivity a boost
- Task-driven workflows balance imaging and reporting workloads, to make the most of each clinician’s time.
- Reporting tasks are automated whenever possible. Information from modalities and devices is pre-added to advanced, structured reports, and into the EHR, freeing the clinician to focus on patients and value-added tasks.
Enhanced collaboration, inside and beyond hospital walls
- Tools that enable real-time exchange of images and reports, remote chats, screen sharing and clinical discussions, can all be accessed remotely.
- From multidisciplinary meetings to teaching engagements, communication and collaboration are enhanced in cardiology and beyond.
Diagnostic confidence, with efficient, structured reporting
- The reporting workflow is streamlined, with relevant, well-organized structured reports and referral letters that can be created ‘right out of the box’.
- Specialty templates speed up reporting for Vascular Echo, Adult/Pediatric Echocardiography and Cardiac Nuclear Medicine reporting.
- Capturing data in standardized report formats supports your continuous quality improvement, facilitates accreditation, and helps ensure you get the correct reimbursements for every service.
Cardiology imaging, integrated in the EHR
- Cardiology viewing and post-processing tools are seamlessly integrated
- Automated measurement exchange between your Enterprise Imaging platform and your EHR reporting solution is enabled.
- The diagnostic desktop and EHR are intelligently kept in sync, to improve your cardiologists’ productivity.