Before leaving on a break, we’re happy to present some “Summer Reading” and share some of the most popular and relevant articles and case studies, published in recent weeks and months.
We hope you too will enjoy (or have already enjoyed) some well deserved time off, to relax and maybe reflect on the challenges of the past few months and the opportunities it may bring.
For our friends in the southern hemisphere, we hope you too can enjoy some nice winter days and use the time to catch up on some reading.
This second part of our Summer Reading list focuses on how to create harmony in health systems. How Enterprise imaging tames the complexity of the imaging ecosystem, improves interoperability and security and helps drive lower Total Cost of Ownership.
Summer Reading PART 2 : Creating harmony and reducing TCO in Imaging IT
- Creating harmony in health systems. An interview with Charles Morris, Director of Enterprise Imaging at Agfa HealthCare.
- Driving Lower Total Cost of Owner – A Signify Research White Paper on 5 key areas.
- Converged Clinical Alignment – a DELL PowerChat Podcast with Jason Knox, Solution Manager Enterprise Imaging, Agfa HealthCare.
- Extending IT Vision and Expertise at Zuckerberg San Francisco General – 4 videos.
- Children’s Minnesota goes live – 100% supported remotely.
- COVID-19 Lessons – Why health systems need to implement an Enterprise Imaging Platform. An expert insight by Anjum Ahmed, Chief Medical Officer, Agfa HealthCare.
- How universal is your viewer ? Listen in on a conversation with Jason Knox, Solution Manager Enterprise Imaging, Agfa HealthCare.
- Enterprise Imaging, reducing IT complexity – an 80 second video message.
Feel free to share the articles on social media.
Access PART 1 of our Summer Reading list, that highlights how Enterprise Imaging is transforming patient care in health organizations around the world. How it improves productivity and staff satisfaction. And how Enterprise Imaging enables collaboration and image sharing – even across quarantine lines. Access it here.
We’re looking forward to discuss your IT project, reach out to your local Agfa HealthCare representative.
Enjoy it !