Coming up in just a few weeks, the Annual Meeting of the Society for Imaging Informatics in Medicine, SIIM21, is a unique platform where users and industry come together to impact healthcare Enterprise Imaging.
From May 24th to May 27th, the 4 day Annual Meeting with learning labs, live virtual sessions with experts, panel discussions etc, the 4-Day Annual Meeting promises to bring the imaging informatics community together in more new and innovative ways.
We’re especially delighted about participating this year and contributing to the expert program, through the following sessions:
Tue, May 25th – Managing Imaging Workflows in the Enterprise
- Presenter: Jason Knox, Solutions Manager, Agfa HealthCare
- Tuesday, May 25th, 5:15pm-6:00pm ET
Learn how effective Imaging workflows can benefit the entire Enterprise. Radiology has been successful in digital transformation while enhancing the EHR. Other service lines can benefit by taking a page from Radiology’s playbook to improve efficiencies. Discussion will include Acquisition, Storage, and Visualization principles to highlight the importance of finding the balance between IT needs and user needs across the enterprise.
Wed, May 26th – Implementing AI in Clinical Practice – Lessons Learned
- Presenter: Anjum Ahmed, Chief Medical Officer, Agfa HealthCare
- Wednesday, May 26, 3:00 – 4:00pm ET
Let’s clear the hype around AI and discuss practical lessons learned, identifying Radiology clinical challenges and the selection criteria for best of breed AI algorithms that help enable a data rich and predictively intelligent experience for users. Discussion will help attendees understand and apply a 5-dimensional approach to workflow automation.
Wed, May 26th – #AskIndustry Panel: Enterprise Imaging Use Cases
- Panel Members : Jason Knox, Solutions Manager, Agfa HealthCare; Cheryl Petersilge, MD, MBA, Founder & CEO, Vidagos; Larry Sitka, Vice President of Enterprise Applications, Vital, a Canon Group
- Wednesday, May 26, 1:05pm–2:05pm
Implementing AI in Clinical Practice
Managing Imaging Workflows in the Enterprise