The event has now passed but you can register and watch a recording of our UKIO Online webinar from Wednesday 17th June, 2020 -7 PM CEST – 8 PM CEST.
Throughout June and July the UKIO Online brings the best pieces from the programme planned for the event that was due to be held in Liverpool on 1-3 June 2020. The free on-line sessions are bringing great education, clinical refresh and a variety of other opportunities.
In our one-hour session, 3 of our experts will be outlining the benefits of Enterprise Imaging in relation to COVID-19 and beyond, the ‘new norm’.
The talk will be split into three sections covering Enterprise Imaging strategy and rationale, regional collaboration and a specific COVID-19: #StrongerTogether collaboration use case.
- COVID-19 – 5 Reasons why Health Systems need to implement an Enterprise Imaging Platform.
- Imaging collaboration in a regional context – how to get there?
- #StrongerTogether use case – XERO Viewer and Microsoft Teams Integration for faster COVID-19 response.
And will be followed by a live Q&A.
Your presenters are:
- Dr Anjum M. Ahmed, Chief Medical Officer, Agfa HealthCare
- Johan Hendrickx, Europe & International Business Manager Enterprise Imaging IT, Agfa HealthCare
- Paul Jackson, Head of Marketing, Agfa HealthCare
The event has now passed but you can register and access the recording.
Click here to register.
For more sessions and the full UKIO Online Programme, click here.