As a radiologist, you have a lot of different tasks to complete each day – and a finite number of hours in which to do them. How do you and your team organize yourselves? How do you prioritize each step at each moment – especially when you can get interrupted in the middle of tasks multiple times a day? And how do you make sure the workload is balanced, and the right people are being given the right tasks, at the right time?
A task-based system that works for you
Agfa HealthCare Enterprise Imaging’s rules-based workflow engine information, tasks and events flow to you, based on rules and priorities you have defined.
- A task-based system in stead of a status-driven one
- After an interruption, you can pick up right where you left off
- More transparency on workloads allows for better balancing and improved collaboration
- Multi-level full flexibility to customize workflow rules
- A user-friendly system configuration that meets regulatory & quality requirements
- Continuous monitoring allows for fine-tuning and thus continuous improvements
The Agfa HealthCare Enterprise Imaging rules-based workflow engine enables you to continuously improve and optimize your processes, to support better quality of care.
An intelligent rules-based workflow engine is just one of the 5 key areas of a powerful Imaging Data Management Strategy.
Find out where your organization excels and get tailored feedback to address challenges and opportunities in your Imaging Data Management Strategy.
Answer 15 questions to advance your Imaging Data Management and the delivery of timely high-quality patient care. Start here.