To support the delivery of timely high-quality patient care, today’s health IT environment demands more efficient workflows across the care continuum, increased multidisciplinary collaboration, both inside and outside the hospital.
Building, deploying, growing and maintaining an imaging data management strategy is paramount to achieve the benefits of deeper interoperability between service lines, improved care coordination, while at the same time realizing cost reductions.
How strong is your Imaging Data Management Strategy ?
- How do you build, deploy and maintain an imaging data management strategy ?
- What’s your imaging data storage & management strategy ?
- Do you enable a collaborative, patient-first environment?
- How accessible are your images ?
- Do you have workflow orchestration engine that manages and monitors your imaging activities?
Take the Imaging Data Management test and get your detailed assessment.
Find out where your organization excels and get tailored feedback to address challenges and opportunities.
Answer 15 questions to advance your Imaging Data Management and the delivery of timely high-quality patient care. Start here.
Strengthen the 5 Key areas of a powerful Imaging Data Management Strategy. Find out how.